Welcome to The Ultimate Guide to Healthy and Long-Lasting Weight Loss!
I'm excited that you are here and ready to embark on this weight loss adventure with me! I'm well aware that this is probably not your first weight loss endevor. Most people who have struggled with weight have embarked on adventure after adventure, diet after diet, and have experienced the exhausting roller coaster of emotions that accompany each weight loss attempt.
My goal with this course is for you to think differently about your weight loss journey and leave with a few tools to help you reach a healthy weight.
In this course you will learn:
- The science of habit formation with research-backed tips and tricks to eliminate unhealthy habits and create new long-lasting healthy behaviors.
- The limitations of willpower and how depending solely on willpower sets us up for failure.
- How to decrease emotional eating.
- How to create healthy eating habits, without dieting, while continuing to live in a busy and social world.
- Learn common causes of weight gain that may need to be addressed in order for your body to start shedding pounds.
- How to effectively use a diet diary to lose weight and learn more about your food cravings and health - fillable electronic diet and lifestyle diary included!
Dr. Cheri Wood is a Board-Certified Naturopathic Doctor, Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner through the Institute of Functional Medicine (IFMCP), and a certified Obesity Specialist through the World Obesity Federation (SCOPE). Dr. Wood is the Director of Integrative Health for the employees at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. She is the founder of TheAdventurePrescription.com, an educational wellness-travel platform dedicated to inspiring individuals to live life to the fullest and discover their unique journey to health.